Monday, December 19, 2011

Sneak peek of java kai art show pics






       I cannot tell you how excited I am to have my photography up in a shop! This business has me doing so many different things that I didn't think of when I started. I've always had fun taking pictures, but this will be the first time my pics will be displayed in public. I enjoy the photo shoots almost as much as the bikini designing...such a pleasant surprise. There will be 11 photos total, and they are all being printed on canvas and enlarged. 


       The prints will go up in Java Kai in Kapaa on January 2nd and remain up for the month. The art walk will be on January 7th from 5 to 8pm. My girlfriend, Andrea is fire dancing, and my friend Zaq is going to DJ. The canvas prints will be for sale, but anything that is left over, i'll be more than happy to take home myself! We'll have hats, posters and calendars too. Would love for you to join us... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahalo for your comments and feedback!