Friday, April 24, 2015

Under Pressure!

I spent last weekend checking the Fedex tracking details like a junkie. For those of you who don't know, our Neon Nights fabric got back-ordered after we'd already ordered it a couple weeks ago. Our delivery guy walked through our door Monday morning and I wanted to hug him. Neon Nights fabric is back!



A: Oh hey, Kristen, so it's here - I'm putting more stock online, ok?
K: Shoots me a dirty look.

Ok, I'm exaggerating here, but the truth is being on the customer service end of the business and never having sewn a day in my life, I really don't understand the half of what goes into the production of a bikini. Here's what went through Kristen's head when that fabric walked through the door.

K: (out loud)Yay it's here! Finally!
K: (internally) Oh crap. Panic. We need to make the largest batch of bikinis we've ever made! No you can't put them online! Are you crazy!

We've got to go through a lot of sweat and tears to make this batch of Kinis but I'm lucky we've got the best team to get the job done! TWO HUNDRED BIKINIS and then some to get all of our Pre-Orders filled and have some stock left over for anyone else who loves this Kini as much as we do!

I'm happy to announce the Neon Nights is cut out and going through production as we speak!

K: We're kicking ass girls!
And from all the KaiKini Wahines - thank you so much for your patience! We're working as hard as possible to get this bikini out there for you! Summer's just around the corner and we can't wait to see all of our bronzed beauties strutting their stuff in a new KaiKini!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahalo for your comments and feedback!