Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The finishing touch that makes all the difference...

Meet the other half of our dynamic-sister-duo, Kim! No bikini would be finished without 'Trim'-berly's final touch - she's the last stop for each and every bikini that comes through production! Let's take a time out with our favorite fan-girl and give thanks for her help making each and every KaiKini look perfect!

Name: Kim Oakes
KaiKini Position: Seamstress AKA Fan Girl Extraordinaire
What’s Your Sign: Gemini (June 8)
Hometown: Sterling Heights, MI
Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite KaiKini at the moment: Black Halter & Brown Cheetah Kai

Favorite thing about working at KaiKini: That my sister works here and I get to see her EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. (ok.. maybe that's not the best part) My favorite thing about KaiKini is that it never feels like work. I get to do something I enjoy all day while hanging out with my favorite girls! <3

Theme song at the moment:
Vacation - The Go-Gos

Favorite dessert:
Any kind of ice cream!

Favorite food:
Sushi, or any kind of sweets!

Celebrity crush:
Big Time Rush Boys (I can't decide which one!)

I'll take one of each please!
If you could marry a cartoon character who would it be?
Johnny Bravo :) Whata hunk!

Favorite way to stay fit:
Staying away from Marina's delicious treats! (Yes, Marina brings us cookies and other delicious)

Best words to live by:
LIVE IT UP.

The perfect day is...
Having no plans, yet filled with adventure!
Enjoying life on a beach in Hawaii...
Best thing about living on Kauai?
Sun all the time!

How many bikinis do you own?
Oh my... way too many. But never enough.

What's your favorite time of day?
As I'm laying in bed to fall asleep!

What are you giving thanks for?
For having such an amazing sister, Kristen. (Okay maybe Kristen put her two cents in on this one too...) haha! I am thankful for my family. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today. They are great supporters with anything I decide to do in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahalo for your comments and feedback!