Thursday, November 13, 2014

How does a gangster from Detroit end up as a seamstress?

Meet the KaiKini Wahines! Today we're giving thanks for our resident comedian and girl of many talents, Kristen. This little blonde bundle of joy hails from the 'burbs of Detroit and she brings a taste of the city to this quiet little island lifestyle. We love her to pieces! You're going to love her special talents - read on below!

Name: Kristen Oakes
KaiKini Position: Production Manager & Seamstress AKA The Closet Gangster
What’s Your Sign: Aquarius (Feb 2)
Hometown: Sterling Heights, MI
Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite KaiKini at the moment: Magenta Sport Top & Aloha Kahua Bottoms

Favorite thing about working at KaiKini: That we are such a close family here and I get to come in and work with my friends!

If you could marry a cartoon character, who would it be?
Aladdin - Middle Eastern & Tan :)

Who's your favorite Disney Princess?
Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Secret talent:
Bursting into random song & dance


Words to live by:
Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Pray for tomorrow.

The perfect day is...
My birthday of course! And I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket. (Props if you can name this movie reference)!


Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas?
Halloween all the way!

Vodka, Rum, Whiskey or Tequila?
Whiskey girl!

Theme Song at the moment:
Beer in Mexico - Kenny Chesney (Somebody's leaving for Cancun in 24 hours!)

What inspires you?
Money inspires me to be rich...

If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Travel the world in a private jet (after accomplishing world peace, of course!)

Name 5 things you can't live without:
Wifi, My Laptop, Sunshine, Love & my Family (Does that make me sound like a better person? hehe)

What are you giving thanks for?
Living in Hawaii and my parents – without them I don’t think I ever would have moved to Kauai to start a life!



1 comment:

Mahalo for your comments and feedback!