Friday, May 15, 2015

Styled for Adventure with our Tanned & Salty friend, Tayler

As a self-proclaimed bikini connoisseur and (almost) mermaid, I know a rad bikini when I see one. Kaikini Bikinis have always been the experts on creating amazing designs with the surfer girl in mind. Their suits are perfect for stylish babes who live an active lifestyle, accentuating your curves while giving you the support you need while you surf.


When I heard Kaikini was releasing new and improved Okole bottoms, I was stoked! I couldn't wait to see what they had come up with, especially since their original styles were already fantastic. After giving both the original Okole bottoms and the new designs a spin, I am excited to give you all the deets! The original design was just what any beach babe would need, sleek, slimming, figure flattering, and super easy to adventure in. Oh ya, and they make your booty look AMAZING! I couldn't imagine how Kaikini could possibly improve on this already amazing fit.


Needless to say, Kaikini did it again! The new and improved Okole bottoms have all the great features of the original bottoms, but their new seamless design is simply outstanding. These bottoms hug your curves just right without pinching or squeezing. And trust me, if you wipe out hard, these babies aren't going anywhere.


I can't wait to show off my Okole bottoms, they are definitely my new beach day essential! If you are looking to accentuate your booty and do some serious shredding, the new and improved Kaikini Okole bottoms are a must have. After all, you didn't do all those squats for nothing!

 Your tan & salty friend,

 Tayler <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahalo for your comments and feedback!